Egypt is a land not only noteworthy for its spellbinding landscape encompassing vast stretches of deserts, mountains, beaches, and most of all, the Nile River, but also for its precious monumental treasures that embody the enigmatic ancient civilization unparalleled in inventive and intellectual dexterity – from the wondrous Pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx to the charming Karnak Temple and Valley of the Kings. Wish to enter the country and experience its beauty for yourself? A valid visa is required to visit this amazing place, unless otherwise you’re eligible for a visa on arrival or a citizen of one of the countries that are entitled for a 90-day stay in Egypt without a visa, such as Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and United Arab Emirates.
we assure of professional visa assistance to make your entry to Egypt as easy as possible. Al though an Emirati does not require a visa to enter the country, the same is not the case with other nationalities who reside .
If you wish to utilize our extensive knowledge in visa services, do not delay to give us a call or send us a query through easy-to-use online form or email. We’ll begin with the procedures right away!
Egypt Visa Requirements
How we can help you
Elisa Travel Assistance
- Application submission in Embassy
- Application Form Filling assistance
- Verification of Documents
- Flight & Hotel Booking assistance
- Holiday Packages available including flight, hotel, sightseeing & transfers
- Original Passport will be kept at embassy for stamping purpose
- Service Fees & Visa fees is non-refundable in case of rejection
- Client has to visit personally to embassy as per new rule
- Confirmed Return air ticket and hotel voucher is required at the airport during visit to Egypt
- Application form duly completed.To be presented in person or submitted with an authorization letter indicating identity card of both the applicant and the authorized person.
- Two passport size photos with PURE WITH PURE BACKGROUND,one to be attached to the form and the other to be submitted .
- Certificate of a good conduct
- Booking,Airline return ticket
- Vaccination certificate for yellow fever and polio vaccination
- Original letter signed and stamped from the employer,school or company stating the purpose of travel to egypt(introduction letter)
- Visa fee collected in cash(kenya shillings only)
- passport (should be valid for at least six months)
- The applicant should sign the appplication form to confirm the stated information
- Clear copy of the passport(Data page)should be attached to each application
- None Kenyans nationals are requested to present a copy of their residence permit
IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE,PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS (FAX/SCANNED COPY)FROM EGYPT ACCORDING TO THE TYPE OF VISA APPLIED FOR
- TOURIST/TRANSIT VISA-Hotel accommodation from egypt and program itinerary
- VISITOR VISA-Letter of invitation from the host including an official letter from his/her place of work in egypt/Copies of passport and the egyptian residence and a copy of tenancy,lease agreement of his/her house
- ENTRY/BUSINESS VISA-Invitation letter from Egyptian counterpart
- Hotel accomodation from egypt
” We try as much as possible to help you sucessfuly acquire visa for your country of choice “
Our process, refined over many years, takes the frustration and mystery out of applying for a visa.
How to Apply with us.
FAQ - Clients
- Is it mandatory for me to obtain a visa to enter EGYPT?
- Do infants and kids require visa to enter EGYPT?
- How should I apply for a EGYPT visa from another country?
- What are the benefits of applying for visa through us?
- What are the different types of visa that I can apply for?
- Can anyone apply for Egypt Visa?
- Can I book my ticket before applying for visa?
- How many days will it take to get a visa?
- How about visa application fee?
- Is it possible for me to track the status of my visa application?
- Is visa fee refunded in case my application is rejected?
- Can I know the reason of visa rejection?
- What is the mode of receiving visa?
We Offer The Best Visa Application Services
We help you understand and navigate through the immigration process, leaving you stress free with enough time to comfortably plan your new life abroad.