Australia visa agents Kenya
As a specialist in international visa services, We offer prompt visa services to people who wish to travel to Australia from any Country. Be it for holidaying or business purpose, our highly knowledgeable and experienced visa team will assist you through the meticulous procedures, from the expert advice on the selection of right visa as well as eligibility criteria to the submission of your application as per the rules and regulations to keep you updated till the approval and on time delivery of your Australian visa.
If you wish to utilize our extensive knowledge in visa services, do not delay to give us a call or send us a query through easy-to-use online form or email. We’ll begin with the procedures right away!
Our Success Stories
Australian Visa Requirements
How we can help you
Elisa Travel Assistance
- Appointment assistance for Australia
- Application Form Filling assistance
- Verification of Documents
- Flight & Hotel Booking assistance
- Holiday Packages available including flight, hotel, sightseeing & transfers
- Original Passport will be kept at embassy for stamping purpose
- Client has to personally visit at embassy for submission of original documents
- Service Fees & Visa fees is non-refundable in case of rejection
- Passport can be taken back for travel purpose with additional charges
- Confirmed Return air ticket and hotel voucher is required at the airport during visit to Australia
- It would be e-visa and client don’t need to visit Embassy for visa submission
- Visa validity depends upon Embassy
” We try as much as possible to help you sucessfuly acquire visa for your country of choice “
- A valid passport for the period of your stay in Australia.
- If you are employed: – a letter from your employer with details of your income, length of your Contract/ employment, amount of leave and if your employment will continue on your return from Australia.
- If you are a student: – evidence of your enrollment at your school/college or university.
- All applicants aged below 18 years of age and who are not traveling with both parents must provide a statutory declaration from the non-traveling parent/guardian giving permission to travel to Australia. Certified copies of parents’/guardian’s national identity cards or passports must be provided.
- Evidence of funds available to you; such as original and certified copies of bank statements. If the intended travel is being supported by a third person or organization, an undertaking by that person or organization to provide the funds must be provided.
- A signed letter of authorization for this office to verify any bank statements provided in support of the application. The letter of authorization should be issued and signed by the account holder of the bank statements provided. Alternatively, the account holder should complete and sign the attached authorization letter to enable this office to verify the bank statements provided in support of the application.
- If anyone in Australia is paying for your ticket, providing you with funds or maintaining you while in Australia, they need to send evidence of funds (i.e. bank statements) to this office. PO Box 4091 – 01000, NAIROBI KENYA Telephone: (+254724868497 ) : email@example.com
- Evidence of your incentives to return to your home country; examples of evidence can be land/assets/bank statements, evidence of employment/business registration, and evidence of remaining family members in form of birth certificates/marriage certificate.
- If you intend to visit a close relative or friend in Australia, please provide full name of your relatives or friends you intend to visit giving details of their dates of birth, a letter of invitation and what is being provided for you in Australia i.e. accommodation, spending money, fare, food and any other costs.
Our process, refined over many years, takes the frustration and mystery out of applying for a visa.
How to Apply with us.
FAQ - Clients
- Is it mandatory for me to obtain a visa to enter AUSTRALIA?
Visa is mandatory for all citizens with multi nationalities to travel to AUSTRALIA.
- Do infants and kids require visa to enter AUSTRALIA?
All infants as well as kids traveling with their parent will require a visa to enter the AUSTRALIA.
- What are the benefits of applying for visa through us?
By contacting us for your visa application needs, you can eliminate the need for a local sponsor in the AUSTRALIA. Minimal documentation quick processing is another of the key highlights. In most case, the visa processing takes only three to four weeks.
- What are the different types of visa that I can apply for ?
Depending on the duration or number of days you wish to spend in AUSTRALIA, different types of visas include tourist visa, transit visa, and visit visa.
- Can I book my ticket before applying for visa?
Yes,you can book your tickets to AUSTRALIA before applying or processing of visa, But for confirming same you can ask to our visa specialists.
- How many days will it take to get a visa?
Visa processing usually take 20 to 25 working days. But this largely depends on the prompt submission of required documents as well as the meeting of eligibility norms.
- How about visa application fee?
To inquire about your visa application fee or discuss any visa-related query, call our travel experts. We’ll promptly respond to your questions on visa.
- Is it possible for me to track the status of my visa application?
Upon the successful filling out of the visa application form, You can also get in touch with our visa agents to know your visa application status.
- Is visa fee refunded in case my application is rejected?
This is not possible, as the immigration authority do not recompense for the rejected visa applications.
- Can I know the reason of visa rejection?
The immigration authorities, at most, do not reveal the reasons for the refusal of a visa, but in some cases it may get reason from Immigration.
- What is the mode of receiving visa?
Once your visa is processed, it will be sent on the mail.
We Offer The Best Visa Application Services
We help you understand and navigate through the immigration process, leaving you stress free with enough time to comfortably plan your new life abroad.