Canada visa agents in Nairobi kenya
Most visitors and residents would need a valid visitor visa to enter Canada. However, whether or not you require an entry permit clearly depends on your nationality. For example, a US citizen does not require a visa to enter Canada and is also eligible for a stay up to six months or 180 days in the country. Confused with the complicated Canadian visa procedures or looking for a specialist company with consummate experience in international visa processing services? You can’t go wrong with our well-rounded Canadian visa solutions encompassing tourist and business visas.
Our Success Stories
If you wish to utilize our extensive knowledge in visa services, do not delay to give us a call or send us a query through easy-to-use online form or email. We’ll begin with the procedures right away!
Jobs Available in Canada & Salary Per Year
Canada Visa Requirements Information
How we can help you
Elisa Travel Assistance
- Appointment assistance for Canada
- Application Form Filling assistance
- Verification of Documents
- Flight & Hotel Booking assistance
- Holiday Packages available including flight, hotel, sightseeing & transfers
- Original Passport will be kept at embassy for stamping purpose
- Client has to personally visit at embassy for submission of original documents
- Service Fees & Visa fees is non-refundable in case of rejection
- Passport can be taken back for travel purpose with additional charges
- Confirmed Return air ticket and hotel voucher is required at the airport during visit to Canada
- Document collection service is available at additional charges.
- Application forms.
- Valid passport for each person (no additional sheets: if there is no blank page, you will have to obtain a new passport).
- Old passports as proof of previous trips.
- Two recent passport-size photos for each person (no scanned photos).
- Detailed proof of financial situation: recent bank statement, term deposits, properties, proof of income tax payments, business registration, financial statement, sponsorship by a third person (and proof that this person has the financial means to fulfill their commitment).
- Letter from employer authorizing leave (with position, years of service and salary) or proof of enrolment in school if you are a student.
- Other documentation (family, financial, employment, property ties) in order to satisfy the officer that you will return to your country of residence after your visit.
- Notarized authorization by father and mother for any unaccompanied minor under 18 (and present original of authorization upon entry to Canada).
- For a visit to family members or a friend, letter of invitation stating name, address, telephone number, e-mail, family relationship and length of your stay in Canada, as well as proof that your host resides legally in Canada (citizenship, permanent residence, study or work permit, etc.); if your host undertakes to pay for your trip, he or she must complete the “Undertaking of Support Form” and submit proof of employment (with years of service and salary), a bank statement and a copy of the summary page of his or her last income tax statement from the Canada Revenue Agency.
- For a business trip, an official letter from the company sending you and one from the company inviting you with all required information (names, addresses, telephone, and fax numbers, as well as purpose and length of trip and funding arrangements); for a conference or training, submit proof of registration and funding.
- Note: The officer may request additional documents or a personal interview.
Our process, refined over many years, takes the frustration and mystery out of applying for a visa.
How to Apply with us.
We Offer The Best Visa Application Services
We help you understand and navigate through the immigration process, leaving you stress free with enough time to comfortably plan your new life abroad.